Workforce Recruitment & Training
Building and maintaining a qualified, motivated workforce is critical to the success of your business. Workforce Solutions Inc, a partner of the Business Development Board, gives you the tools you need to stay competitive in the labor market, find the right employees and efficiently manage your workforce.
- Training Financial Incentives
- Incumbent Worker Training - Each year the state allocates $2 million for Florida employers to train existing workers. To apply for this program, please contact the Business Development Board of Martin County at (772) 221-1380.
- Human Resource Management Assistance
- Re-Employment and Emergency Assistance
- Work Certified - Under a new training program sponsored by the Workforce Development Board, job seekers are becoming certified in work readiness skills so that employers immediately know they have the necessary credentials to be a valuable employee. Trainees are taught business math, including fractions, ratios, graphs, and how to read profit and loss statements. Other classes cover reading comprehension, writing skills, customer service, use of office equipment and interpersonal skills. Upon completion of the three-week program, graduates are issued a wallet-sized certificate to illustrate to employers that they have the 'right stuff' to do the job.
- Customized Employee Training
- On-the-Job Training
- Skills Upgrade Training
- Basic Skills Enhancement
- Career Fairs- One-Stop Career Centers can coordinate career fairs for you, help promote your own, or design one to meet your needs.
- Wheels of Opportunity Mobile Training Unit - Positioned at employer locations, this mobile training unit will provide convenience and skill upgrades to Treasure Coast businesses. The mobile unit is equipped with state of the art technology.