- Martin County is located in Southeast Florida; north of Palm Beach County and South of St. Lucie County.
- Martin County is midway between both Orlando and Miami, in less than a two hour drive.
- A day trip will get you to Key West, Tampa/Clearwater, Jacksonville, or Tallahassee.
- The Palm Beach International Airport (PBIA) and the Port of Palm Beach are both within a 30 minute drive of Martin County
- Martin County truly is the best central location to access all major cities and sites in Florida.