Workforce Recruitment & Training
2015 New and Existing EMPLOYEE TRAINING GRANTS
2015 MANUFACTURING PROGRAM AT IRSC/PARADIGM PRECISION TRAINING CENTER
Building and maintaining a qualified, motivated workforce is critical to the success of your business. CareerSource Research Coast, a partner of the Business Development Board, gives you the tools you need to stay competitive in the labor market, find the right employees and efficiently manage your workforce.
- Training Financial Incentives
- Incumbent Worker Training
- Human Resource Management Assistance
- Re-Employment and Emergency Assistance
- Work Certified - Under a new training program sponsored by the Workforce Development Board, job seekers are becoming certified in work readiness skills so that employers immediately know they have the necessary credentials to be a valuable employee. Trainees are taught business math, including fractions, ratios, graphs, and how to read profit and loss statements. Other classes cover reading comprehension, writing skills, customer service, use of office equipment and interpersonal skills. Upon completion of the three-week program, graduates are issued a wallet-sized certificate to illustrate to employers that they have the 'right stuff' to do the job.
- Customized Employee Training
- On-the-Job Training
- Skills Upgrade Training
- Basic Skills Enhancement
- Job Fairs