- Martin County is serviced by Florida's Turnpike, Interstate 95, US HWY 1, SR 76, SR441, and SR710
- Traveling on I-95, you can reach Martin County from exits 96, 101, 102, 106 and 110.
- Traveling on Florida's Turnpike, you can arrive at Martin County from exit 133.
- Martin County is only 30 minutes or less from Palm Beach International Airport (PBIA), with airport shuttle and limousine service to all points in the county. On any given day of the week, direct fights arrive from and depart to 30 or more airports across the United States and overseas. PBIA has 3 runways with lengths of up to 10,000 feet.
- Martin County is also served by its own general-aviation airport, Witham Field in Stuart. Witham accommodates aircraft as large as Gulfstream V and Boeing 737. Ground transportation and on-site car rental, as well as many other passenger and pilot services, are available through Stuart Jet Center and Galaxy Aviation.
Martin County is serviced by Florida East Coast Railway and CSX Railway
Boat / Cargo Vessel:
- Martin County, known for its excellent fishing, is surrounded by navigable waterways, with the main charted course being the Atlantic Intracoastal Waterway and the St. Lucie Inlet.
- Martin County is located less than 40 miles from the port of Palm Beach, the fourth busiest port in Florida and the twenty-first largest in container thru-put according to the American Association of Port Authorities.